Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2008

One of my fav photos of Aiden

I made this page for Scrap Pile, and used one of our favourite photos of Aiden. The LO literally fell together, which I think was helped by the fact that there were such yummy products in my pack!


I love the photo because Aiden just looks so innocent and wide-eyed, open to the world around him. The photo was taken in January this year and we were all out in the back yard checking out some spiders that had decided to build a web from the clothesline to a palm. Man was it a huge spider...



I think it was a St Andrews Cross spider, but if anyone knows any different, please feel free to let me know!

Here are some of the out-takes... might have to create a page just for these I think! Aiden is pointing to the spider in this one with Al, Ralphy & Erin in the background!


I love this photo of Aiden too, looking straight into the camera!! Very inquisitive our little boy!

5 comments:

jaki said...

He is such a cutie Leah :)
Love the LO too, those square brackets really draw your eye to the photo!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous photos Leah! TFS

Melissa said...

I adore this LO....gorgeous colours together and not to mention your cute little subject.I am a bit envious of your Blue SKY though.Wish it would come back up here...even just for a few days to dry things out a bit.

Unknown said...

That is such a gorgeous photo of Aiden.

Maree said...

Oh WOW Leah I just love that bottom photo of Aiden. Gorgeous!!! Great LO's too by the way. Well done.