Pages

Monday 21 April 2008

Sketch Challenge

Although I've been flat out with work lately, I did manage to squeeze a little scrapping in for the Scrap Pile Mothers' Day themed CC on Friday night. I designed a sketch and my challenge was to use the sketch as a base and scrap about a favourite Mother memory.

Here's the sketch...



and here's my example...



I'm looking forward to scrapping some of the other challenges, as they looks like loads of fun. Deb's challenged us to make flowers from scraps, Jewls put a gorgeous flower card challenge forward and Melanie challenged us to make a heritage layout with pearls. A great opportunity to create some beauty for Mum on Mothers' Day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Leah, loved your sketch and am hoping to make a start on it today.Have the photo, now just need to get the rest going.Thanks for a great night last Friday.