Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

Dana & Al's big adventure begins today!!

Off to the airport we went this morning to see my lil' sis and her boyfriend leave for their big o/s adventure! Lots of laughs as we said our goodbyes. I can't believe they'll be gone for a whole year. We'll miss them heaps and so will the kids. The kids have grown very fond of their Aunty Dana & Uncle Al's visits! They'll make great parents one day!! (hint, hint!!!) NO ELOPING ALLOWED EITHER!!!!!

I made this cute little keepsake for them to take of the kids...

It was so easy to make. I used two acrylic frames, a scrap of Rose Moka PP, some alphas, rubons and a couple of cute pics of the kids. I must thank Mel for the idea though, as I had these pics and the frames lined up to complete one of her Christmas challenges, and never got to it. It was all sitting on my desk just waiting for this moment!! LOL! Thanks Mel :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so beautiful Leah, you have done a great job of them, and I bet Dana and Al will look at them often.
I still look at Dana and go WOW, you both are so alike.They do look happy and excited

jaki said...

oh! they will have a ball :)
Love your keepsake frames, great idea!