Pages

Monday 12 October 2009

A little bit of green

I don't usually work with green, but Karen has inspired me to try and use it a little more. I do believe it's her favouritist colour in the whole wide world!

Liz has challenged us to make this gorgeous Dahlia (instructions here) and use it on a card. It's a gorgeous flower, and so easy to make! I've been loving these gorgeous Daisy Bucket papers.



This is a card for Liz's monochromatic challenge from WCMD last weekend. A little late, but I really wanted to give this a go, as I've never tried monochromatic before. Loved the result, but I tell you, it was a HUGE challenge not to add any other colours! Using the Daisy Bucket papers again, as well as labels 8, and a few new Christmas stamps I acquired the other day - Stampendous and Stamp It, I think?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LMAO...Love the way you said acquired..hehe.They are yummy though and perfect on this card for WCMD.Those are scrummy colours alright and stunning cards Sis.Love how you have been using your white pen for doodling too

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous cards Leah - so glad you got to try out the dahlia flower! Your card turned out fantastically!

Amy said...

This paper folding technique looks really effective! I LOOVE the colours too! I remembered your entered my last blog candy so I thought I would swing by and let you know I have more goodies up for grabs at the moment!