Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Holidays and all!

Finally have a chance to catch up on my little poor neglected bloggie. Main reason being, I've been updating our holiday blog from our recent Cape York trip. I'd love you to check it out! Here's a few of my fav pics.



I would love to be able to say I've been scrapping my heart out, but unfortunately, have not :( Not long after we arrived back from our trip, Al received some exciting news that he'd been offered a job in Perth for 2 years. After a long and agonising decision process, we decided not to go. It was absolutely painful, because as much as we wanted the excitement and fun of moving to a new city, there were a lot of downfalls, like the kids starting school next year, the cost of moving, finding a new house to rent, fixing our house up to rent, storage, and the list goes on. Now we've made our decision, we have finally had time to get back into our routine.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It sure must have been a tough decision for you both Sis, something good will come for you both.Selfishly, I am glad that you aren't going...don't know why, but I am .Anyways, enjoy your time at home now, and get scrapping girlie...it has been a long time since i have seen you scrap or make card.I found a great sketch blog called THE LITTLE SKETCH BLOOK...some nice sketches in there.Enjoy your new space too...it looks terrific