Pages

Sunday 11 May 2008

A lovely day was had by all...

My Mother-in-law & I decided that since the boys were away, we'd shout ourselves to a lovely breakfast at Sizzler with the kids... so off we went at 8am this morning. What we didn't realise, was that every man and their dog had the same idea! We waited in the line patiently for around 3/4 hour, and the kids were surprisingly very well behaved, considering they hadn't eaten anything since waking up about 2 hrs earlier. We had a great time and the kids had a ball, eating ice cream, smarties and jelly beans for breakfast! I think we'll be back for a lunch soon (and hopefully without the line-ups).

Al left for Gympie karting early this morning, and will hopefully be home before the kids go to bed. They really miss him when he's away. We celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday, with a lovely cooked breakfast and take-away Thai for dinner.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LMAO, with tears in my eyes from laughing....Leah, that is too cute and I cannot wait to see how you scrap them.Just love their happy little faces, and they looked like they loved having their photo with you like that.I do that all the time with my camera, as otherwise I don't get piccies of them with me.Hugs sweetie and glad you had a wonderful MD yesterday