Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Circus

We do so many fun and cool things with playgroup and I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. We've pretty much met up every week since our big kids were babies (nearly 4 years), and have formed such a great support network and friendship along the way. They are all such gorgeous girls, and would jump up to help at any chance. I'm so grateful for their friendship and support.

Here's a few photos of the circus we went to see today at Garden City. The kids absolutely loved it, and were in awe of the cool things they were doing. I'm sure Erin was taking note of all the aerial performances for future reference around the house!! LOL! Aiden loved the clown, and his jokes and the performances too :)







I've been playing around with the settings on my cameras after managing to read about 2 pages of the 2peas photo tutorial... obviously I need to read more, but I did get some okay shots out of my little point and shoot on manual settings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I made some lovely friends as well during my years at playgroup. The circus looks fab, the kids (and you) must have had a ball!

Lillipilli Lane said...

Looks great Leah, so many wonderful activities for the kids (and mums)...makes me miss all you gals and littlies : - )