Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Go kart graphics...

Here's what I've been up to in the wee hours for the past week :)



Designing go kart graphics for Al's kart. I've learnt heaps about Illustrator CS4 in the process, although at one stage wanted to kick its butt, but I refrained, and asked an expert, who set me on the right track. Ended up saving me many hours! Thanks Cam!

My strict instructions were to use light blue, NO FLOWERS (see comment below), no orange and I don't care what else you do, just make it look good!

So, having said that, here' s the previous version.



Al wasn't impressed with the attention the gerbera brought him at the karting meetings :) hehehe... but baby, it's my signature flower!!! LOL! He also didn't like the black and orange, as most karts have those colours. He wanted something a little different that would stand out, but in a good way!!

Here's the old graphics on the kart :)


Can't wait to see how the new ones turn out :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it Leah...the light blue will really show out with the darkness of the body of his cart.I am looking forward to seeing this baby