Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

No mojo...

Is it the weather? Is it lack of sleep, or is it just that I have too much going on in my life at the moment?

Whatever it is, it's really bugging me! I usually love to create in my scrap room, but I haven't ventured, or wanted to venture there for quite a while now, and I'm just not feeling good about that.

I want to scrap, but when I do, I just end up sitting there like a school kid in an exam, mind wandering, looking out the window, anything but the task at hand, is a welcome distraction. I think I might have to flick through some old mags to see if some inspiration strikes. Wish me luck...

3 comments:

jaki said...

Sit down with some photos and just do a simple, fun, "just for the sake of it" LO
It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like your usual style, or if there is no real story/memory behind it all...just let your mind create something with no pressure ;)

or, make some cards instead!

Just a couple of things that help me when my mojo goes awol :)
J.xx

Leah said...

Thanks Jaki! Will have to try that. I just did some more paper shopping, so hoping that helps to get the creative juices flowing too :)

Melissa said...

Look out Sis, cause you and Me are going to head up to that Scrap room when I come down in exactly 3 weeks and create together.How does that sound.And don't worry I haven't done a LO either in a while...not as long as you i think, but been awhile.I like what Jaki proposed though.A nice simple design.Look at Jolene Pienaars sketch blog.It is on mine if you want some inspo