Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Final touches...

I started this layout at the Brissy Scrap Pile gathering in April. It was sitting on my desk for ages, and I just couldn't seem to get it right, but then today it just all fell into place. I used the souffle pen for the border around the page and for the fake stitching around the circle.


I just love Erin's curls, they are just so gorgeous. I hope she keeps them as her hair grows longer :)

Mel started this gorgeous layout for me at the gathering as well, and I just added the title, a little bling, the journalling card and the inked paper doily. I love how it turned out! Thanks Mel, you're a sweetie :)

This is Erin at her 2nd birthday party. A gorgeous friend of mine, Julie, from Bee Happy Puppets painted all the kids faces - she is the most exquisite face painter ever! The detail was just amazing. The kids all looked so cute, but my favourite of the day has to be the birthday girl!!

6 comments:

ros said...

Beautiful pages. Awesome page u and mel did, and what a sweetie!!
I love the curls page leah, the flourish, the pen, the paper - everythings perfect

Tammy said...

Oh very nice ... I love the curls page :)

jaki said...

Leah the Curls LO is just eye catching! Love it!!

And what a special page that you and Mel have created together...one to treasure :)

Debra said...

Oh Leah..sweet curls ....you better pinch one...she will never know....and love you for it later...xx

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous LOs Leah, Erin is sooo cute :)

Rosemary said...

Love both pages Leah, but especially the birthday one. Pleased to see you are scrapping.