Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

OMG I just won...

the most gorgeous blog candy in all of blog world!

I recently discovered Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamps, and followed the links right back to her blog, where I discovered a super cool blog candy comp, which I just couldn't resist entering!! Anyway, so I submitted my comment, and was just checking back today to see if a winner was announced, when I saw MY NAME right there in the winner's spot!!!! OMG I was dancing around the room I was soooooo excited!!!

So here's what I've won!!!
Thanks so much Elisabeth for your generosity and for sharing your gorgeous artwork with the world!!!!

You can check out all the details over at Elisabeth Bell's blog and while you're there, you just have to check out her galleries, her images are just amazing!!!

AND to top it all off I just got my first order of Sugar Nellie stamps delivered this week from the UK, and I'm in love!! AND I have just ordered some of the fabulous COPIC markers to colour them in with!! Ros, I think I'll be joining you in colouring heaven very shortly!! LOL!!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

OMGOD!!!!
Leah i am jumping around in excitement for you!!
What an awesome prize her artwork is so beautiful!!
Congrats

ros said...

oh congrats!!! i saw this candy but didnt leave a comment. lucky girl, how exciting. cant wait to see what u create.

jaki said...

LOL! Your excitement is jumping out of screen at me :)

Congrats! Can't wait to see some creations on your blog!!

Leah said...

Thanks girls. I guess you can tell I'm a little excited, ey!!

Melissa said...

Woohoo..as I said on the phone today, I was just drooling over these and thinking I will have to put in an order for myself very soon.You so deserve something unexpected and wonderful to happen to you Sis, especially right now.Sending lots of love.Give the kids a hug from me.

KarenB said...

I'm so excited for you Leah! Congratulations on your win, it couldn't have happened to a nicer lady xx

Debra said...

What fun Leah...congrats...x

Kylie said...

WoooHooo! Congrats on your win Leah, am very excited for you! You go girl! xoxo (Finally worked out how to do this..lol!!)