Pages

Thursday 14 May 2009

Some serious blog candy

On my blog travels this afternoon I found this gorgeous site of Kellie Winnell's. To celebrate 20,000 hits, she's giving away a super pack of blog candy (including Magnolia & Sugar Nellie stamps!!!) While you're there, make sure you check out her gorgeous cards! Her colouring is to die for! Well, don't just sit there, check it out now!!!!

I also found Elisabeth Bell's blog (after a long search using the wrong spelling). Elisabeth is the talented artist behind the Sugar Nellie stamps that I'm in awe of at the moment. They remind me of the imagery from Strawberry Shortcake and Holly Hobby from when I was a wee little girl. Completely gorgeous... definitely go check out her work... oh and her generous blog candy :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh I love Elisabeths work too for the same reasons Leah!