Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Inspired by Hero Arts

Yep, I know, I'm a slacko... caught up with life yet again, and no time to update. Seems to be happening far too often these days.

Regardless, I have been finding time to be a little creative (albiet the card making variety) and have been having a few late nights since Al's been on arvo shift.

Here's a card I made for Linda's "window card" challenge over at Scrap-Pile. Had lots of fun playing around with these cute little critters from the Crate Paper glitter diecuts pack :) Thought I'd have a play stamping on the ribbon here too! Love the grunge effect it came out with.





I'm also a bit in love with Hero Arts stamps at the moment, and have found myself regularly browsing through their catalog and blog. So I thought I'd share some of my fav finds. I'd love to get my hot little hands on these babies:
{ hint, hint, my birthday's just around the corner }

I've also been having a play with some notecards, my new dotted swiss embossing folder and some cute little Stampendous stamps :)





And finally the card I made for Mum for Mother's Day. Love these new Graphic 45 papers. Aren't they gorgeous and rich! Loving those Maya Road velvet flowers too! Yummo!!

2 comments:

ros said...

oh i love hero arts cards too!!! cant get enough of them. I love ur cards leah. so cute, loving the effect of ur stamping on the ribbon, i also love the idea of using notecards on thefront of the cards. they're all gorgeous

Melissa said...

HEY SISTER!!!!! I love the Hero art stamps too.They are so nice to stmap, but I am also in love with the Whiff of Joy, Sarah Kay and MaGnolia range of stamps.Ros has just bought a few.Can't wait to see what she creates with them.I think she got them from BIZZY BECS over in WA.I am hoping to make a small order myself soon, if I have the dosh.They are so scrumptious.
It is so good to see you creating, and I think I must have left my cardmaking frenzy feeling with you hey????LOL