Pages

Friday 1 August 2008

Birthday Fun

I know it's a little late, but I wasn't really feeling up to celebrating my birthday at the time... after all 30 is a turning point as far as birthdays go. I wanted it to pass by quietly, so a I invited my best friend & sister to share a cosy little dinner at Hog's Breath with us. The kids had a ball playing under the table and running around afterwards in the playground outside. Even though I wasn't looking forward to the "turning 30" part, I have to admit, I really enjoyed celebrating my birthday this year.

I also received some gorgeous gifts. Al and the kids gave me the most gorgeous belcher necklace, Dana has booked cooking lessons at Spirit House, which I am soooo looking forward to at the end of the month! Mum & Dad gave me some kitchen things I have been wanting for a long time and Al's parents gave me a gorgeous painting that I admire daily in the living room, and a scrap gift voucher, which I spent right away!! LOL!

Dana & I had the best girlie time together. We spent lots of time catching up, scrapping and laughed so much when one lady at the shops asked if we were twins... Poor Dana was devastated, but I was pretty stoked. The lady was a bit embarrassed when we told her there were 9 years between us!!

Here are some of the cards that resulted from our little scrap session...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So nice you got thoroughly spoilt for such a special Birthday Leah.glad that you enjoyed your time with your sister and too funny about the lady thinking you were twins.Poor Dana