Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Olympic fever...

While I haven't watched one little bit of the Olympics so far (how slack of me), I have been checking out all the action at the Scrapping Olympics over at Scrap-Pile. Everyone's on fire! Check it out for yourself here... The gallery is really buzzing and it's great to see so many beautiful designs in there each day.

Here are a few of my latest projects...

I have had this one on my table since July and it's using the gorgeous BoBunny PP that Mel sent through as part of the July DT kit... These huge letter stickers have been sitting in my stash for so long (I'd guess about 3 years) that they are no longer sticky. I love these gorgeous photos of my brother's kids and our two little ones while they were playing in the trees at my parent's house. Erin sure does stand out being the only girl :)


As part of the PP Challenge that Maree, Mel and I cooked up, we had to design some of our own PP and send it to another person to create a page with. This page features the gorgeous PP that Maree sent to me :) I love how it turned out, although this one took a bit of time to get right. I must have bumped the tension switch on the good old Janome, and it stuffed up a bit at the top, but I think it all adds to the feeling of the page. I really loved working with these colours :) Thanks Maree :)


I cooked this meal for dinner last night, so it was the inspiration for Melanie's Recipe Circle Journal. I love making this meal, it's so quick and easy.


It's amazing how quickly some things can come together. You know how you can sit for hours thinking about how to do something, but once you get started, it kind of just falls into place. Well, that's how these pages came together. I'm very thankful for those moments, otherwise nothing would get done :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey gorgeous girl, hoping you are feeling alright.Have been thinking about you all day.Sending you loads of cyber hugs Leah.