Pages

Friday 1 August 2008

Precious Time

My friends have been asking me, how I manage my time, and honestly, I'm not sure how I manage at all at the moment. Just one day at a time. This month has by far been my busiest in a long time and while I have managed to start a new job, do the usual house loving and tend to the kids etc. I have also managed to fit quite a lot of scrapping in.

At the moment, my theory is that being busy, means getting more done! LOL! Okay, well you know just as well as I do that's true, however I really do enjoy being busy, and it really motivates me to do more, if you know what I mean?

I also really enjoy change, and over at Scrap Pile last month we got to choose someone else's design team kits, and I had a bit of fun chosing Mel's. In return, Mel chose these gorgeous kits for me to design with this month.

They are all so different and hopefully I managed to do them justice, Mel.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You did Hun, believe me.I think they are all FABBO.It always amazes me with what you can create.Glad you liked them, it was nerve racking wasn't it?LOL

Leah said...

A little!! LOL... okay, a LOT!!