Pages

Friday 1 August 2008

Christmas in July Cypercrop

We had a great night last Friday night at the Christmas in July Cybercrop over at Scrap Pile.

I am so excited to say that I completed all of the challenges! Thanks Jewls, Mel and Melanie for the super challenges, and to all of the participants for a great night!

My challenge was to create a layout using last year's Christmas stash. No specifics, just use as much stash as you can! Here's my example...



Here's my take of Mel's challenge to use only red and white about a Christmas tradition.


Some cards I made for Jewls' cool Christmas card challenge using some beaut little design sketches. I had a heap of fun making these, thank Jewls!


And here's my take of Mel's black, white, silver & blue challenge (8.5x11in).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You have been busy girlfriend.Love all that you have done for everyone elses as well as your challenge.It was a great night Hey

Chloe said...

Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog Leah! It's a little daunting, this DT thing, so the confidence boost is much appreciated!

I am glad you left a comment also b/c it was just what I needed to finally get around to visiting your blog! I have visited a few of the Scrap Pile girls' blogs... and now yours!!! Your work is gorgeous!

Happy 30th btw!!! I want you to celebrate loudly next year... your no where near being over the hill just yet!!!